Triple Chocolate brownie [COOKIE version]
Currently trying out this recipe from Hanielas's blog. Loving the texture ! :)
- 6 TBSP (85 grams) butter roughly chopped
- 2 oz 100% unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup ( 90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 TSP (4 grams) baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, over low heat melt butter and chocolate (100%) . Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- When cooled transfer to a mixing bowl. With the paddle attachment on start mixing slowly adding the sugar and eggs, one by one. Beat until combined and smooth.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Slowly add them to the wet mixture.
- With a spatula mix in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours until the dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (176 C). Grease two baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- With an ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon drop cookie dough on prepare baking sheets 2 inch apart. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the edges are set and top is slightly cracked. Cool at least 10 minutes on the baking sheets before removing them.